Current Term (First): 1/1/2022-12/31/2025
ARNP-Nurse Practitioner, Board Certified in Neonatology, practicing for over 30 years caring for critically ill infants and children in our community.
Bachelor of Science, Nursing, University of Washington, Seattle
Master of Science, Nursing, University of Washington, Seattle
Supporter and/or volunteer to many local organizations including The Gig Harbor Land Conservation Fund, FISH Foodbank, Covid-19 vaccine clinics, Girl Scout troop leader, the March of Dimes, World Vision, and the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance.
Husband of Jim of more than 30 years and two grown children; reside in North Gig Harbor.
My family and I chose to make Gig Harbor home because we fell in love with the friendly, small-town feel. We appreciate the ability to walk miles of trails and sidewalks within our neighborhood and along the charming waterfront, while we enjoy convenient access to restaurants, shopping, parks. Our city’s natural beaty is unparalleled in our region, and our neighborhoods are filled with kind-hearted citizens who desire to find common ground despite our differences.
I believe Gig Harbor’s best days can be ahead as we work together on behalf citizens, organizations, and businesses with integrity, respect, and compassion.
- Together we can support preservation of our historic downtown and its maritime village character.
- We can ensure that any growth is responsible and well planned with infrastructure keeping pace with development.
- We can protect our parks, greenspaces, and tree canopy.
- We can together compassionately listen to and represent citizens of Gig Harbor from all neighborhoods without bias and support what people have asked for including:
- the exciting new sports complex,
- traffic and parking solutions,
- the Village Shopping Center, and
- access to the harbor for our paddlers, boaters, and fishermen.
I am committed to building consensus and bringing people together so that things can get done for our wonderful city. It is my honor serve on City Council and I will serve your voice with integrity and humility. Please feel free to reach out with my contact information below. Let’s work together to keep Gig Harbor the place we all love to call home.