Ballfield | Picnic Shelter Reservations
Reservations of the Ball Field or the Picnic Shelter and Tables are available at Crescent Creek Park (aka City Park) by following the steps listed below:Step 1 ........ Review the Calendar below for availability
Step 2 ........ Fill out one of the Reservation Forms:
- Ball Field Reservation Form (at Crescent Creek | City Park)
- Picnic Shelter | Tables Reservation Form (at Crescent Creek | City Park)
Step 3 ........ Save the form to your desktop, complete, and email to Public Works
Step 4 ........ You will be notified for confirmation
Step 5 ........ Your reservation will be posted on the Calendar below
If you have additional questions, contact Public Works at (253) 851-8136.
Ball Field Reservation Policies
- Pre-registration Limit -- No more than 4 months prior to use.
- Field Availability -- Monday-Friday: Noon-Dusk; Saturday: 8 am-Dusk
- Reservation Slots -- 1½ hour time blocks.
- Daily Limit -- No more than 3 blocks per day can be reserved by any one organization.
- Weekly Limit -- No more than 2 consecutive days of reservations by any one organization.
Ball Field Additional Conditions
- City staff will maintain the ball field. Please leave it in the condition it was found.
- The City reserves the right to cancel future reservations by an organization if previous reservations are left unused (non-weather related) or if the field is not left in the condition it was found.
- City staff has the right to reserve the field at any time for field maintenance.
- All reservations are subject to cancellation by the City for any cause, including but not limited to field maintenance and repair, weather conditions, double bookings, conflicts or administrative errors.
- Reservations notwithstanding, the City shall not be responsible for any damage, loss, injury or other claim resulting from cancellation of reservation or unavailability of the field for any reason.