How do I report a crime?

To report a crime dial 911 for emergencies. To report an incident to an officer that is not an emergency, call 253-851-2236, extension 1 or 253-798-4722. To report an incident outside the City limits of Gig Harbor, call 798-4722 (Pierce County Sheriff’s Office jurisdiction).

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a crime?
2. How can I make a complaint against a Gig Harbor Police Department employee?
3. How do I report an abandoned car?
4. Who can I call to report graffiti and get it removed?
5. What can be done about illegally parked vehicles?