Impacts of Growth
The City of Gig Harbor has experienced unprecedented growth over the last 10 years. Currently, the city is the 3rd fastest growing city in Pierce County. In order to understand and prepare for such growth, city staff has prepared and will be presenting a series of study session discussions to the city council entitled “The Impacts of Growth”.
These discussions will be held in study sessions at the end of each City Council meeting for the remainder of 2015. The first such presentation debuted on September 28 and highlighted the projected growth numbers in addition to other information regarding that growth. Information from those presentations will be posted below. The public is invited to attend these study sessions.
- The Introductory Presentation: Impacts of Growth - How Are We Growing?: September 28, 2015 (PDF)
- Public Works: October 12, 2015 (PDF)
- Building: October 26, 2015 (PDF)
- Planning: October 26, 2015 (PDF)
- Police: November 9, 2015 (PDF)
- Finance: November 23, 2015 (PDF)
- IT: November 23, 2015 (PDF)
- Tourism: November 23, 2015 (PDF)
- Admin: December 14, 2015 (PDF)
- Court: December 14, 2015 (PDF)
- Human Resources: December 14, 2015 (PDF)