Park | Ball Field Reservations
Reservations of the Ball Field or the Picnic Shelter and tables are available at Crescent Creek Park (aka City Park).
The Park Reservations Calendar shows current available dates and times.
Shelter and Tables Reservation Policies
The Public Works crew takes great pride in maintaining our parks and asks for your help in leaving a clean, usable area for others. Therefore, you are responsible for the following:
- One individual must be responsible for the group's adherence to rules. For groups of 100 or more, a cleaning deposit of $100 may be required and refundable upon determination that the park has been cleaned.
- Starting time shall not be earlier than 9 a.m. and closing time shall not be later than 10 p.m. (May - September) and 5 p.m. during the remainder of the year.
- Alcohol, smoking, and dogs running at large are prohibited in City parks (GHMC 9.04.010, 9.24.010, 6.04,050).
- Your group is responsible for removing all garbage associated with your gathering.
- Dunk tanks, slip n' slides, and bounce houses are not permitted.
- Complete the online Crescent Creek Shelter and Tables Reservation Form. You will be notified within 48 hours. Approval is subject to availability.
Ball Field Reservation Policies
- Pre-registration limit, no more than 4 months prior to use.
- Field Availability
- Monday through Friday: noon to dusk
- Saturday: 8 a.m. to dusk
- Reservation slots in 1½ hour time blocks.
- Daily Limit - no more than 3 time blocks per day can be reserved by any one organization.
- Weekly Limit - no more than 2 consecutive days of reservations by any one organization.
- Complete the online Ball Field Reservation Form. You will be notified within 48 hours. Approval is subject to availability.
Ball Field Additional Conditions
- City staff will maintain the ball field. Please leave it in the condition it was found.
- The City reserves the right to cancel future reservations by an organization if previous reservations are left unused (non-weather related) or if the field is not left in the condition it was found.
- City staff has the right to reserve the field at any time for field maintenance.
- All reservations are subject to cancellation by the City for any cause, including but not limited to field maintenance and repair, weather conditions, double bookings, conflicts or administrative errors.
- Reservations notwithstanding, the City shall not be responsible for any damage, loss, injury or other claim resulting from cancellation of reservation or unavailability of the field for any reason.